- Log into your AdTrap Settings
- Click settings then firewall
- Click Add Port Forward
- Type the name of the rule in the Rule Comment Section
- Type in the IP address in the Destination IP This address will most likely be the next device in the line which is your router IP address. Remember, Routers have two address, the incoming and the outgoing. You need to type in the incoming address (WAN), ie 192.168.211.xxx. See link http://www.shadowsoftware.net/shadowgam ... Status.jpg
- Type in port or the port series in the Destination TCP port. This works for TCP ports only
- Click create on the bottom of the page.
- Click Apply configuration and you are all done
Modified on: Tue, 15 Jul, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.